Courses made for you
Do you work in an international English-speaking environment? Our Business Writing Course is designed to help you improve your English writing skills and communicate more professionally in English.
This course is designed for individuals who want to:
– develop their English writing skills for work
– practise writing reports and emails in formal English
Note: This course is best suited for individuals with a B1 – B2 level of English (Common European Framework of Reference for Languagesi
Four live sessions with a Business English trainer
– Each session is 40 minutes long and has a maximum of 10 trainees.
– We will look at key language points to help you improve your writing skills for work. We will cover emails, meeting agendas, reports, and more.
One practice session
– This practice session (15-25 minutes) will allow you to write a formal meeting agenda with the help and support of your trainer.
– The trainer will provide feedback on your writing task, including a list of strengths and weaknesses.
– Each student gets a copy of material used during the live sessions, plus handouts which further explore the language points covered during the live sessions.
Certificate of Attendance
– Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance issued by Skye Online English.
The course is held over one week (from Monday to Friday), with one live session per day. Please find the available course dates in the booking form below.
The total fee for the Business Writing Course is £175. On receipt of your enrollment form, we will issue a PayPal invoice to the email address you provide. Upon payment, you will receive access to the course.