Courses made for you
Are you looking for a job that requires a good level of English? Our Jobseeker’s Course (B1 & B2 levels) takes you through the job application process. Learn how to write effective CVs, prepare for interviews in English and get started on your first day at work.
This course is designed for individuals who want to:
– apply for a job in an international, English-speaking environment
– write effective CVs in English, using the right vocabulary and grammar
– learn how to answer common interview questions in English
– have a mock interview with a trainer (our course trainers are native speakers of English)
– improve their overall speaking and writing skills
Note: This course is best suited for individuals with a B1 – B2 level of English (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Four live sessions with a Business English trainer
– Each session is 40 minutes long and has a maximum of 10 trainees.
– We will look at essential vocabulary and grammar points for your CV and interview. We will also cover the main sections of an effective CV and address common questions asked by interviewers.
A 1-to-1 practical interview with your trainer
– This practical interview (10-20 minutes) will help you to prepare for your interview in English.
– The trainer will provide written feedback on your performance, including a list of strengths and weaknesses.
– Each student gets a copy of material used during the live sessions, plus handouts which further explore the language points covered during the live sessions.
Certificate of Attendance
– Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of attendance issued by Skye Online English.
The course is held over one week (from Monday to Friday), with one live session per day. Please find the available course dates in the booking form below.
The total fee for the Jobseeker’s Course is £175. On receipt of your enrollment form, we will issue a PayPal invoice to the email address you provide. Upon payment, you will receive access to the course.